SCBS Technical Chart  + Smart News
SCBS Technical Chart  + Smart News
Manual eFin Smart Portal (eFinance)
IMPORTANT CODES TO ACCESS scbsonline.com WEB SITE
||How to change
|1. Login ID
||Maximum 10 Digit combination of numbers and English letters
||The login ID is your account number. Please refer to this
code when contacting SCB Securities.
*** See N.B.
||Cannot be changed
|2. Login Password
||6-8 digit, a combination of numbers and English letters
||The password is used to access the Internet Trading system and
account information and is highly confidential
||Account Services menu > Change Password
|3. Q&A (Question & Answer)
||Maximum 30 characters
||- A set of code, which is used when you forgot your current
password and pin code
||Account Services menu > Change Q&A
||Alpha-numeric, 6 digits
||A PIN code is used to verify trading orders and money transfer
transactions. This is another set of highly confidential code.
||Account Services menu > Change PIN
If you enter your Password or PIN incorrectly three times (consecutively), you
will not be allowed to log on to the system. An error message “Log in attempt
exceeds quota and account is locked. Please contact 02-949-1234” will be shown.
You have to activate your password or PIN by using Q&A at “Activate Password”
or call Internet Trading Call Center at Tel. 02-949-1234 or email
***N.B. For customers who have both Internet Trading and Cash accounts:
- Use your Cash account number as the Login ID to access your online portfolio.
- Use your Internet Trading account number as the Login ID to access your
online trading facilities.
HOW TO START USING THE WEBSITE
1. From the main screen you have to enter Login ID and password (your login ID
has 7 digits, which is also your account number) Enter the login ID and
Password, that you received by email or postal in each box. Then click Login
2. After you login you will see the pop up window, asking you to change
3. Enter a Login Password, which has been sent to you by email or postal (in a
4. Enter a new Login Password and re-enter a Login Password in the “Confirm
your new password” space.
5. Then, Choose Question
6. Enter your answer in the answer space
7. Then click Submit
8. The system will show “click here to go back to the main page”
9. The system will show the main page with Welcome message. This is the end of
your first time login. Next time you can login with normal process.
HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER
You can place “buy” orders up to the amount of the Credit Available shown in
your account. To deposit money into your account, follow the steps below:
For customers with a SIPS account:
Make an online money transfer using “SIPS Deposit” under “Account Service” >>>
“SIPS Service” menu. You can check the updated Credit Available balance as soon
as the “SIPS Deposit” transaction has been completed.
For customers without SIPS account or SIPS awaiting authorization: Make a cash
deposit at any SCB Bank branch, payable to
Account name: SCB Securities for customers
Account number: 049-3-11064-2
Account type: current
Branch: Wireless Road
To make cash collateral deposit to your Stock trading account, please fill-in following information in the form:
1. Customer Name : input your full name and surname
2. Cust.No/Ref.1 : input SCBS trading account number (7 digits number only)
3. Ref.No/Ref.2 : input your Thai ID number or Passport or Alien card number (must be matched with data given to SCBS)
How to place an order
1. Login to system.
2. Go to the Streaming menu, choose BUY or SELL. The system will launch a popup window.
3. Enter the stock symbol, volume, and price per unit.
4. Enter PIN. You will see “Your Order has been sent.” and “To check your
order…click order status” messages respectively.
5. Click NVDR if you are a foreign investor (see last page for more details).
If you are Thai, you do not have to click NVDR.
6. Check for accuracy. No amendments can be made after this stage.
7. Click BUY or SELL Your order will be sent to the SET.
8. You can see the status of the order or cancel the order by clicking “cancel” button.
Click Logout button on the low left corner. The pop-up will show to confirm
that you logout of the system successfully, you will see
Note: For security purposes and to protect your personal information, please
properly logout from the website “ www.scbsonline.com”, every times when you
finish using the website. If you leave the website idle for 15 minutes, the
system will be automatically timeout.
For Internet Trading Foreign Customers:
Foreign investors who would like to purchase stocks on the SET local board,
before you submit any buying orders, please click on NDVR. An NVDR or
Non-Voting Depository Receipt is a new instrument aiming to help eliminate
foreign investment barriers, such as the foreign investment limits. By
investing in NVDRs, investors will receive all financial benefits such as
dividends, right issues or warrants, as if they had invested in a company's
ordinary shares. The only difference between investing in the NVDR and the
company's shares is the voting right. Unlike ordinary shareholders, NVDR
holders cannot be involved in company decision-making.
In case of foreign investors hold the local shares (not NVDR), prior to
receiving any financial benefits, they need to submit the share conversion
requested form and enclose a copy of passport to the brokerage company. There
is also a fee for the share conversion process from local shares to foreign
shares. The limitations of this share conversion process are there is no room
for foreign shares or the documents do not submit on time. By holding NVDRs,
the foreign investors do not have to go through this process and the financial
benefits are secured.
Please follow the below instructions in order to set your trading order as NVDR
1. This is a one-time setting.
2. On your left hand side, choose “Streaming” menu
3. On “Streaming” pop up window, choose “settings”
4. On “settings” pop up window, check on NVDR box and close the pop up window
5. After the setting, when you send any trading orders, you only need to type
the stock symbol, such as SHIN, PTT
6. In the new system, at the end of your NVDR stock will appear as –R such as
If you do not set NVDR as a default, every time you send a trading order (both
buying and selling orders), you have to enter only a stock symbol and check on
Should you have any queries, please feel free to call e-Business Department at
+66 2 949 1234 or email :